1.1 What is your personal data?
Personal data is information that can identify you as an individual. When an individual e-mails us or signs up for our newsletter, we gather the individual’s e-mail address, which is personal data.
1.2 How we process your personal data.
We may transfer your personal data to the United States.
1.3 Legal basis for processing personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Pet Media Inc. may process your personal data because:
- You have given us permission to do so.
- It is in our legitimate interests, namely to inform you about content we offer.
- We need to do so to comply with the law.
- Sharing your personal data.
We store your personal information on a server in the cloud maintained by iContact LLC. We do not and will not share your personal data with any other party.
- How long we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data until you request that we delete your personal data or request that we stop sending the newsletter, or, if earlier, in the even that we discontinue the newsletter, unless we are legally required to retain your personal data for a longer period, in which case we will retain your personal data for only as long as it is legally necessary.
- Data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Please contact us if you would like us to access, update, or delete your personal information.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your personal data rectified if that personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal data we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Further use of your data.
- Contact Details.
To exercise your rights under this notice, or for any questions, please contact Tracie Hotchner at email@example.com; 802-442-2007].